Storage Heater Repair & Replacement
Fully Equipped Vans - 95% On-the-Spot Storage Heater Repair - Licensed and InsuredStorageheater.ie are a Dublin based company offering unbeatable on-the-spot Storage Heater Repair. Whatever the problem, if your Storage Heater is Not Working, we are waiting to help you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With unbeatable response times and a proven record in on-the-spot repairs, we are the number 1 choice for a Broken Storage Heater.
On-the-spot Storage Heater Repair
Welcome to the world of fast, efficient Storage Heater Repair. With Storageheater.ie, you will waste no time or money waiting for parts delivery or additional call-outs. Our Storage Heater Repair experts will arrive at your home, equipped to instantly fix 95% of Broken Storage Heaters, on-the-spot. We continuously monitor the latest trends and industry data for Storage Heater Repair, to ensure that if your Storage Heater is Not Working, our technicians will have all the requisite tools to fix the problem in a single call-out.
24-hour, 365-day Storage Heater Service
Day or night, rain or shine, we are there when you need us. Most people discover that their Storage Heater is Not Working at the most inconvenient moment, like during the first cold night of Autumn or Winter. Luckily however, a Broken Storage Heater will cause minimal disruption to you and your family, thanks to our guaranteed 24/7 call-out coverage.
Fully Insured, Fully Licensed Storage Heater Repair Team
All of our Storage Heater Repair technicians are fully insured, covering professional indemnity damages up to €13,000,000. For the year 2013, our insurance provider is Arachas Insurance. We also only employ fully licensed tradespeople. As part of our identification and quality assurance policy, all of our technicians responding to Broken Storage Heater issues will carry full supportive documentation for your review, whenever you should request.
TOP TIP: Save our number 01-4853440 in your phone now, so if you ever find that your Storage Heater is Not Working, we are only a phonecall away!
What is a Storage Heater?
Few are the devices that have managed to prevail through time as effective ways to make our lives easier and overall better. This is because innovation causes some products and inventions to lose relevance and be replaced by newer devices. Nevertheless, storage heaters are still a thing, and provide millions of families from all over the world with an efficient and affordable way to control the temperature of their homes. Never heard of them?
What Does a Storage Heater Do?
This is one of the few devices that actually does and provides what the name says: they store heat. In other words, they are devices that operate during the night, as electricity rates are cheaper then. Once it has stored enough heat it is ready to be released into your room whenever you need it. This way it saves you a significant amount of money, for electricity costs are considerably higher during the day.
How Do Storage Heaters Work?
The mechanics of storage heaters are just as simple as their functionality. They are devices that contain a number of bricks with electric current running through them. When the the power is turned on, the bricks start heating up and the device stores the heat that is produced by the thermal elements. When the heating process is finished, the user is able to release this thermal energy whenever they desire.
What are the benefits of using storage heaters?
As one might assume, storage heaters are devices that provide the user with countless benefits. In spite of the fact that this product has been in the market for a while, it keeps delivering the same satisfactions that it promised when it was first released.
- Cost-efficient. Because the heat is stored when the electricity tariffs are significantly lower, the device assures much more affordable bills at the end of the month. Not only that, but it also works just as perfect and efficiently as any modern heater you will find in today´s market. No wonder why this device is still present in millions of houses from all over the world.
- Easy to use. Using a storage heater is as simple as pressing a button to turn it on and off. Because these devices have solely two functions, there is not too much knowledge needed for you to properly manipulate it. This is a feature that surely is valued by many people, for today´s devices often come in an overly-complicated presentation that requires a vast amount of previous information for the user to handle it correctly.
- Easy installation. If a device is easy to use, chances are its installation is simple as well. Unlike other heating products that are sold in the market, storage heaters do not involve tedious pipes or boilers. All you have to do is plug it in and you´re ready to go. It´s worth to say these devices are also immensely easy to clean as they are not of a colossal size or unusual texture. Needless to say, the space occupied by storage heaters is far from being significant.
- Long lifetime. Because these devices no not require a ridiculous amount of energy or effort to do their job, their lifetime is pretty ling. If the user takes care of it accordingly it can last several years with the same cost-efficiency.
- Lost lasting heating. Storage heaters are able to emit thermal energy for up to 24 hours after a full night of storing. This means you´re practically getting a free heating service, for the device solely works overnight and can be used all day long.
These are just some of the reasons why storage heaters remain to be one of the best ways to keep your home at the perfect temperature at affordable rates. Furthermore, anyone with the minimum knowledge about HVAC devices will be able to install a storage heater in their home.
Always remember that you should keep your storage heater properly maintained if you want it to function effectively regardless of its age. If you feel like you won´t be able to do this job on your own, your best call is to seek professional assistance, for they will take care of the job without compromising your device and assuring you that it will maintain its efficiency and optimal conditions.